40-50% of solids are removed by the primary treatment process.
- Sanitary sewers carry wastewater from your home or business to the treatment plant.
- Bar screens collect trash while letting water pass through.
- A grit chamber slows the flow of water in order to catch grit and solids which settle to the bottom.
- A primary sedimentation tank catches smaller particles which have settled as well as sludge, scum or floating grease.
85-90% of pollutants are removed during the secondary process.
- Air is mixed into the wastewater by an aeration tank. This process speeds the growth of microorganisms which consume organic matter.
- A second settlement tank allows clumping of solid waste and microorganisms to settle to the bottom. The solids and microorganisms are then removed.
- Chlorine, chemicals or additional filtration as required is used to kill any disease causing organisms before wastewater leaves the plant.
Invoice Cloud Service Update
Service Update - Verizon email addresses migrated to AOL service
Dear Valued Customer:
Invoice Cloud would like to make you aware of an issue affecting customers that use a Verizon email address that begins with a number or includes a dash.
Now that Verizon has migrated their email service to AOL, these types of emails are no longer passing validation with our email service. This means that customers with these attributes in their email address will not be able to use that email to register their accounts or during the payment process.
We have made several attempts to contact AOL, however because we are not a direct customer of theirs, they are unable to assist us. At this time, we can only suggest to customers that a different email address be used. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have questions regarding this, please call us at 901-737-8686 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continue To Invoice Cloud