NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Directors of the Borough of Conshohocken Authority will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, April 7, 2020 via remote means, beginning at 6:00 p.m.. This meeting will be held for the purpose of conducting regular business from the month of March, which was delayed due to the cancellation of the regular business meeting previously scheduled for March 24, 2020. The public is encouraged to participate as set forth below.
The meeting will be held using the Webex platform. To the extent possible, members of the Authority’s Board of Directors and Authority staff/professionals will participate via both video and audio
The public is encouraged to participate as follows:
- The agenda for the meeting will be posted by 5:00 PM on Friday, April 3, 2020.
- Use Webex to view the video feed:
This link will also be made available on the Borough of Conshohocken Authority’s website at: https://www.conshohockensa.com/, under the “News” section.
If this is the first time you have used Webex, the link will direct you to a website to download the Webex application. Please follow the instructions to install the Webex application.
If you have already downloaded the Webex application, the link will redirect you to the application itself. Please follow the instructions.
It is recommended that you download the application in advance of the meeting time. If you attempt to sign in prior to the start of the meeting, the Webex application will inform you that the meeting has not started. Please close the application and log back in at the time of the meeting.
- Call-in to participate via audio. For ease of use, this method of audio participation should be used by all participants, even those using the Webex application to view the video feed.
Access Code/Password: 711 347 151
The public is asked to please keep their phones on mute at all times, unless giving a public comment as set forth in section 4 below.
- There will be a designated time on the agenda for public comment, as per the Authority’s normal practice. Those with public comment shall do so in an orderly manner, one at a time, and shall provide their name and address before comment.
- Prior to the start of the meeting, the public may submit written comments by e-mailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Similarly, during the meeting, the public may submit written comments by e-mailing them to email@example.com. Public comments submitted in this manner will be read by the Authority’s Operations Manager during the public comment period. As the actual time of the public comment period during the meeting is determined by the pace of the meeting, please submit all comments as soon as possible, whether before or during the meeting.
The meetings will be recorded and posted to the Authority’s website.
The Borough of Conshohocken Authority thanks you in advance for your cooperation during the remote meeting. It is of the utmost importance to the Authority that the public be given every available opportunity to participate in the meeting. If you encounter problems participating during the meeting, please contact the Borough at firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the problem experienced so we may continue to improve the remote system.
Stay safe and healthy.
Borough of Conshohocken Authority